The U.S. Aerospace and Defense industry is facing significant challenges in declining defense budgets, changing industry dynamics, and regulatory compliance.
Since our inception, the professionals at RAS & Associates have worked with some of the largest and most influential organizations the Aerospace and Defense (A&D) industry. That depth of experience gives our team the insights to handle the industry’s most pressing issues including program affordability, declining defense budgets, regulatory compliance, and intensifying competition. Our professionals collaborate with our A&D clients to provide a wide range of services, from strategy and human capital management to operations management and audit readiness. Whatever your needs, RAS & Associates is a proven Aerospace & Defense industry leader and delivers measurable results through Consulting Reimagined.
- Multi-billion dollar defense contractor was threatened with aggressive budget cuts due to a legislative stalemate with poor prospect of resolution
- Fiscal sensitivities of the customer base necessitated an industry paradigm shift toward a “do more with less” value proposition
- Client needed help defining and deploying an enterprise-wide “affordability” business strategy
- Collaborated with executive stakeholders to align interests and set the strategic vision to attain measurable impact
- Created a framework to identify, consolidate and evaluate savings opportunities among eight corporate business functions
- Produced a pamphlet for the client’s customer community highlighting the affordability strategy and current efforts to reduce all costs
- Spearheaded the effort to rationalize the client’s legal entity holdings and developed a vetting tool to prioritize targets
- Identified process and organizational improvement opportunities estimated to save $60 million annually
- Facilitated the expiration of more than 80 legal entities globally, enabling realization of significant operating efficiencies for the client’s corporate tax and legal functions
- Positioned the client as an industry thought leader by showcasing corrective actions taken to produce more affordable solutions and mitigate market uncertainty