As investor expectations climb, challenges threaten the U.S. Energy and Mining sector, including escalating costs and increased regulatory obligations.
Feeling buried? During periods of rapid growth, competing priorities and an increasing volume of activity can make it difficult to deliver consistent, high-quality outputs on a timely basis. Investing the time to evaluate your systems will help identify opportunities to optimize the people, processes, and tools that drive your business – and help ensure that required timelines are met, while getting your head out of the sand.
- A large independently owned E&P company struggled to effectively manage capital expenditure approval processes across various geographically dispersed regions and business functions
- Based on growth, the organization needed to establish process standardization and executive visibility into workflow and Authorization for Expenditure (AFE) approvals
- Client needed help identifying and minimizing areas of non-productive spend
- RAS facilitated BPM lifecycle workshops with client SMEs to define and document AFE process requirements for all domestic regions
- Presented holistic improvement recommendation to automate the AFE workflow and expenditure approval processes
- Partnered with vendor to design a BPM Capital Expenditure solution that integrated with existing systems
- Developed change management and communications strategy
- Implemented technology integration and system delivery plan
- Delivered an automated, standardized solution to effectively manage program-level activities across various regions
- Identified Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for leadership to monitor AFE process performance, including forecast to actual and approval process efficiency
For More Information, please contact: Steve Foster | 720 341-5535 | Email