RAS & Associates values solid business relationships, and helps clients build collaborative, effective working relationships with regulatory agencies to establish a mutually agreeable business environment.
For federal contractors, undergoing a system audit can be a confusing process. A common challenge is determining how to engage the Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA) and/or Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA) and respond to the many inquiries and preliminary findings in a timely fashion. RAS & Associates has effectively deployed audit communications strategies and processes to help clients improve their working relationships with regulatory agencies.
- Several of the client’s business systems were under scrutiny during concurrent DCAA and DCMA audits
- Client had difficulty responding to auditors in an effective, consistent, and timely manner
- Client suffered from perceptions of unreliability and poor performance in their relationships with both DCAA and DCMA
- Collaborated with the client to establish and organize an Audit Advisory Committee of industry-recognized subject matter experts to:
- Foster client understanding of DCMA/DCAA requirements, expectations, and government audit process
- Develop and implement a communications strategy
- Respond to audit inquiries with clear, fact-based messages
- Client developed a deeper understanding of the government audit process and requirements
- Client learned how to engage auditors appropriately and earned increased trust
- Client noted improvements in the perception of their business system performance and reliability
For More Information, please contact: Rob Ernstsen | (303) 815-0535 | Email