Today’s “adapt or abort” business climate requires dynamic data gathering, analysis and reporting to drive informed and effective decision making at all organizational levels.
Whether the objective is to inject analytical horsepower into the financial planning and analysis (FP&A) process, optimize a DCF model or simply improve accountability by developing performance metrics, RAS is well-positioned to translate data into meaningful — and consumable — extracts. By leveraging our capabilities, clients have harnessed the true value of their data. “Knowledge is power,” and we believe supplying the right knowledge is critical for our clients to make strategic decisions.
- Planning: Inadequate integration planning for the first 100 days
- Opportunity identification: Ineffective linking of post-merger activities to cost-saving targets
- Focus: Lack of focus on ongoing business activities versus merger integration
- Communication: Clearly communicating expected results and regular updates on actual performance, highlighting both achievements and challenges
- Documented and resource-planned the first 100 days
- Prioritized activities with the highest impact, both financial and cultural
- Balanced quick wins and long-term value to achieve results in both categories
- Communicated and continually validated the merger rationale and value, especially to the acquired firm’s employees
- Set achievable targets and focused on the practical rather than the perfect
For More Information, please contact: Steve Foster | 720 341-5535 | Email