Today’s “adapt or abort” business climate requires dynamic data gathering, analysis and reporting to drive informed and effective decision making at all organizational levels.
Whether the objective is to inject analytical horsepower into the financial planning and analysis (FP&A) process, optimize a DCF model or simply improve accountability by developing performance metrics, RAS is well-positioned to translate data into meaningful — and consumable — extracts. By leveraging our capabilities, clients have harnessed the true value of their data. “Knowledge is power,” and we believe supplying the right knowledge is critical for our clients to make strategic decisions.
- Linking budgets to performance: Allocating budgets to the highest value or return activities based on quantifiable objectives
- Developing metrics: Developing a comprehensive list and strategic value statements for key corporate performance metrics
- Developing targets: Establishing measurement standardization and baselines from which to set targets
- Measuring and adjusting: Assessing performance in terms of achieving targets and understanding the return on investment for each budgeted dollar
- Corporate performance metric creation, targeting, and tracking
- Crosswalk and linkage of budgeted activities to strategic goals and objectives
- Business intelligence reporting for management review
For More Information, please contact: Steve Foster | 720 341-5535 | Email