The Financial Services industry faces new challenges in regulation, customer-preferred service delivery models, and the continued re-branding and restoration of the industry’s public image.
RAS & Associates has broad experience delivering solutions to the financial services industry, including developing regulatory compliance programs and implementing process optimization strategies to improve performance and manage risk. Our consultants have worked for and within financial services organizations and have proven approaches to overcome current challenges, in addition to preparing organizations to manage change in the dynamic global market.
- Regulatory change: Regulatory changes and new service offerings require review and assessment of upstream and downstream processes
- Consolidation: Consolidation of operations or business lines result in non-standardized processes that cause confusion and introduce compliance risk
- Efficiency gains: Market changes due to the competitive landscape demand cost savings and opportunities to minimize transaction costs
- Corporate maturity and readiness assessments
- Process cataloguing and analysis
- Process mapping and system and regulatory touch point analysis
- Roles/responsibility analysis (RACI)
- Optimization roadmaps and quantitative prioritization methodologies
For More Information, please contact: Steve Foster | 720 341-5535 | Email