The Financial Services industry faces new challenges in regulation, customer-preferred service delivery models, and the continued re-branding and restoration of the industry’s public image.
RAS & Associates has broad experience delivering solutions to the financial services industry, including developing regulatory compliance programs and implementing process optimization strategies to improve performance and manage risk. Our consultants have worked for and within financial services organizations and have proven approaches to overcome current challenges, in addition to preparing organizations to manage change in the dynamic global market.
- Multi-billion dollar financial services company was facing new Dodd-Frank compliance regulations
- Client was under a tight deadline to identify, structure, plan, and manage all required operational improvements in accordance with the legislation
- Required changes impacted numerous business areas including sales, operations, marketing, legal and compliance, human resources, and customer service
- Developed a detailed impact analysis with business requirements to ensure compliance could be achieved
- Built effective relationships with a cross-functional management team to ensure the necessary collaborative environment
- Built a program roadmap with an agile approach to address significant time constraints
- Detailed program plan and budget provided executives with line of sight to enterprise risk and associated cost
- Identified program resource and skills gaps, enabling reparative actions to minimize overall program impact
- Detailed compliance plan ensured proper buy-in to all related solutions
For More Information, please contact: Steve Foster | 720 341-5535 | Email