Consumers spend more on communications, electronics, and content than car payments, and competition to attract these customers is more intense than ever.
Companies may capture 1 to 3 percent of lost revenue through a focused revenue assurance program. Through assessments and evaluations, RAS can help companies identify and capture revenue leakage throughout the order-to-cash process. We identify gaps between current operations and leading practices, size and prioritize lost revenue opportunities, and work with clients to pursue these opportunities.
- Client saw an opportunity to improve the end-to-end order to cash process for a specific business unit
- Client desired to control process from customer contracting, through delivery, billing, and linkage to financials
- Client needed consistent and repeatable order-to-cash processes across solutions that could be measured by key performance indicators and reports
- Aligned the client’s operating model to an order-to-cash process framework
- Assessed the process against leading practices and key performance metrics to evaluate key process areas for revenue leakage
- Identified revenue assurance levers across order to cash processes, including process standardization, definition, process compliance and controls, system capabilities and tools
- Identified quick win opportunities and longer-term initiatives to achieve the leading practices
- Developed implementation plans to apply the revenue assurance levers into the operational processes
For More Information, please contact: Steve Foster | 720 341-5535 | Email