Confronted with rising material costs, increasing competition, and aging equipment, today’s manufacturers must focus on efficiency and long-term solutions to retain a competitive edge.
In addition to improved function, lower costs, and higher overall quality, consumers are increasingly dictating when their products are manufactured. In a pull production model, cycle time reduction — the process by which the time to perform manufacturing tasks is compressed — can provide significant cost savings and enable an organization to better meet customer expectations.
- Global manufacturing client needed to improve its ability to aggregate and view tactical information from disparate and regionally established systems
- Inadequate and timely process for accessing and tracking basic businesses key performance indicators such as sales, cost and gross margin on a global basis
- Implemented a business intelligence and financial performance management software tool to integrate more than 20 separate systems
- Created a master data management program to focus on developing a global product structure and hierarchies to define global KPIs
- Executed local data validation exercises to improve overall data integrity prior to integration
- Improved visibility with KPIs enabled business leaders to make more informed, timely decisions
- More robust financial integration, as well as product and portfolio reviews
- Improved simulation, modeling, and scenarios analysis
- Improved operational risk visibility and management
- Easy, effective translation of data, both aggregate and detail
For More Information, please contact: Steve Foster | 720 341-5535 | Email