Confronted with rising material costs, increasing competition, and aging equipment, today’s manufacturers must focus on efficiency and long-term solutions to retain a competitive edge.
In addition to improved function, lower costs, and higher overall quality, consumers are increasingly dictating when their products are manufactured. In a pull production model, cycle time reduction — the process by which the time to perform manufacturing tasks is compressed — can provide significant cost savings and enable an organization to better meet customer expectations.
- Aerospace & Defense company lacked process definition and documentation and experienced recurring process breakdowns, resulting in errors and inefficiencies that impacted their bottom line
- Developed key process documentation and criteria and metrics to measure process and staff performance across finance, supply chain, operations, and human resources
- Catalogued integration points and reduced risk by driving alignment where functions depended upon one another for shared success
- In one subset of the program, improved billing processes enabled the retrieval of greater than $100 million in at-risk performance-based award fees from the organization’s end customers
- Overall enterprise alignment improved communication and operational execution and yielded better throughput in identifying and resolving issues
For More Information, please contact: Steve Foster | 720 341-5535 | Email