Companies are continually faced with aggressive competitors, changing regulatory environments, and workforce turnover. In order to operate effectively and adapt to these challenges, your organization must have solid business processes that support your strategy.
RAS & Associates has a simple process approach and maturity model that is scalable and flexible for use across all business functions. We’ll work with you to document current processes, develop future-state process models, identify gaps, and implement the necessary changes; putting your company on the road to operational efficiency.
- Multi-billion dollar energy partner struggled with embedded inefficiencies throughout all levels of their purchasing function
- Favorable financing and easy access to capital drove rapid infrastructure growth, which further magnified the severity of operational breakdowns
- Limited resources and skill set availability constrained progress in identifying and implementing process improvement opportunities
- Mapped, catalogued and assessed maturity of core processes in their procure to pay cycle, from requisition submission to invoice reconciliation
- Extracted over 80 process, organization and system improvement opportunities and funneled through a prioritization model to analyze projected benefits relative to implementation efforts
- Identified quick win projects, developed action plans to align owners and activities and worked with cross-functional teams to execute against the targeted opportunities
- Deployed tools to improve both accountability with process execution and the systematic evaluation of process maturity
- Re-directed resources to higher-value projects as several initiatives currently in progress did not meet the top tier prioritization criteria
- Helped produce a leaner, more efficient operating framework and aligned purchasing efforts with the enterprise business strategy
For More Information, please contact: Steve Foster | 720 341-5535 | Email