Companies are continually faced with aggressive competitors, changing regulatory environments, and workforce turnover. In order to operate effectively and adapt to these challenges, your organization must have solid business processes that support your strategy.
Developing proposals and maintaining compliance with U.S. government defense contractor requirements is an arduous and time-consuming effort that requires the coordination of multiple business units. Understanding, assessing, and optimizing the process leads to significant cost savings and lower overall compliance risk.
- Multi-billion dollar Aerospace and Defense joint venture wanted to improve U.S. government cost proposal and contracting processes to strengthen customer relationships and ensure regulatory compliance<
- Lack of comprehensive process documentation resulted in incomplete understanding of process gaps, risks, and opportunities
- Worked with process stakeholders across business units to develop comprehensive current-state process maps that referenced internal and external compliance requirements
- Reviewed current-state gaps and risks, performed root cause analyses, and initiated various discrete process improvement projects
- Prepared future-state documentation and cost proposal process metrics to ensure continued maturation and process health
- Utilized fully-documented processes to identify process improvement opportunities and support regulatory compliance efforts
- Significantly reduced proposal labor hours and costs through standardization and elimination of process waste
- Development of centralized training and cost proposal resources
For More Information, please contact: Steve Foster | 720 341-5535 | Email