Our Denver-based management consulting practice is growing and we are seeking seasoned professionals with consulting and industry experience to support our growth. These positions are an opportunity to partner with clients while executing large projects. Over-arching responsibilities include:
- Manage the development of project scope, objectives, and deliverables to help our clients achieve their goals
- Prepare client deliverables including functional designs, business cases, current and end state process flows, implementation plans, status reports, and proposals
- Deliver solutions to minimize impacts from change including: communication plans, training plans and modules, and stakeholder management
- Identify and resolve project issues and risks
- Conduct client interviews to identify business needs, current processes, and organizational structure
- Attend and lead meetings clearly communicating project status and accomplishments while understanding the client’s needs
Click to learn more!