Sales and marketing is critical to driving revenue, but improving sales and marketing requires more than expanding the marketing budget and hiring more people.
A multi-billion dollar Aerospace and Defense company was challenged with developing an effective customer relationship and communications strategy. Communications tended to be tactical, reactive, inconsistent, and lacked strategic focus. Providing extensive process, communications, and change management experience, RAS & Associates partnered with the client to develop a tailored strategic communications solution to support customer relationship objectives.
- Client operated in an extremely complex customer environment that included multiple U.S. government entities
- Client lacked an established customer relationship management strategy and process
- Client was unable to effectively influence customers through proactive strategic messages and ongoing communications
- Developed customer relationship management and communication processes
- Defined customer stakeholder maps and conducted initial assessment of each to determine priorities and objectives
- Developed key messages, supporting quantitative analysis, and execution plans for attaining customer relationship objectives
- Developed clear plan of action for achieving client’s goals for customer relationships
- Clearly articulated point of view on topics that are top of mind in customers for use in all customer interactions
- Acquired internal capability with clearly defined roles and responsibilities, processes, and supporting tools
For More Information, please contact: Rob Ernstsen | (303) 815-0535 | Email