Balancing inventory and service levels comprises art and science. Art is found in the innovative solutions customized to your business; the experience and knowledge is science.
Implementing materials management solutions in the dynamic and uncertain economic climate requires teams that are creative, flexible, and collaborative across business functions and with external partners. RAS has experience working with clients to implement material fulfillment solutions to meet business needs while capturing value for the organization.
- Client had a dispersed distribution network with local warehouses being managed manually with low inventory turns
- Client was experiencing dramatic change in the business and current capabilities were not sustainable
- Client needed support designing a solution, securing executive commitment, and funding, mobilizing and implementing the program
- Conducted cross-functional workshops to develop the conceptual design and future state processes and socialized them with executives across the organization
- Collaborated with an established third-party logistics provider to supply warehousing and logistics services and optimize the inventory
- Lead the implementation team to ensure process, organization, and technology components maintained alignment with the solution design
- Business case demonstrates more than $5 million in annual benefit in process improvement savings
- Built a scalable materials management capability that aligned with other enterprise initiatives centered around optimization and continuous improvement
- Increased service levels and minimized risks caused by optimizing material availability
For More Information, please contact: Steve Foster | 720 341-5535 | Email