Regardless of the maturity of your strategic sourcing organization, RAS will work with you to take it to the next level.
RAS adapts its rapid sourcing processes to the client’s guiding principles to strategically maximize the opportunities within the supplier base and capture savings. Where our clients struggle with the methodology to strategically source, we train and guide them to enable them for success long term.
- Client wanted to increase service levels by reducing the supplier base, leveraging its volume to reduce overall spending and increasing spending on contract
- Managers needed to become self-sufficient on a process that was practical and sized to the organization’s industry
- Worked with leadership to source a category of spending using our rapid sourcing process to rationalize supplier base, increase numbers of suppliers on contract, and realize savings
- Developed a category prioritization model for selecting future categories
- Customized the rapid sourcing process to align with the client’s guiding principles, while sourcing manager capabilities
- Trained and supported sourcing managers and the leadership team on the new process
- Identified more than $1.7 million — 13 percent — in annual single category savings and established new contractual relationships in first phase of project
- Increased category spending on contract from 19 percent to 74 percent in first phase
- Enabled sourcing managers to succeed going forward with a new training program
- Addressed the CCO’s desire to build strategic supply chain management capability with processes and tools that could be leveraged beyond the initial engagement
For More Information, please contact: Steve Foster | 720 341-5535 | Email